How to use this online learning platform
- Lesson 1 watch the video on Familiarise with the use of Electrical arcing devices. If you purchased or hired our product you can then revise this page before performing each exercise suggested in the video.
- Lesson 2 watch the video on General AC arcing operation. This video will help you understand the physics of Plasma.
Once you have watched these videos you should have understood that the outcome depends on the way you use the device, despite the power setting. This is why ample practice is very important.
If you hired or purchased our product, make sure you are able to generate the arc when the device is set at minimum power. It is a simple matter of practice. Most people acquire the necessary manual ability after a number of attempts and practice. The ability of generating the arc at low power is clearly a matter of practice and manual ability and it is not related to academic abilities or previous qualifications. Once you are satisfied you are able to generate the arc while the device is set at minimum power then you can move to start using the device for aesthetic applications.
- Study General skin tightening. The content might take a couple of days to absorb.
- Study Eyelid tightening. Watch all the videos on the web page.
- Study Crow’s feet attenuation.
- Study Acne Scar and Chickenpox Scar attenuation.
- Study smoker lines attenuation, also referred to as perioral lines attenuation.
- Study Brown and Age spots removal.
- Study General benign skin lesions removal.
- Xanthelasma Removal.
Tattoo Removal should be learned in stages. The most important skill to learn before using the Beautyteck device for tattoo removal, is to master the use of the battery-powered device at minimum power level. Revise the “how to familiarise with the use of Electrical arcing” page, if you are not sure.
- Study Tattoo removal page
- Watch the video on Tattoo removal introduction.
- Watch and study the video on Tattoo Removal without osmosis.
- Watch and study the page on Tattoo Removal with osmosis.
- Study Tattoo removal aftercare.
- After you have experience with tattoo removal move on to performing permanent makeup removal.
Remember that Aftercare is the most important part of the treatment and it is up to your clients to make sure, the aftercare is followed and they do not subject themselves to sources of infections during the recovery period. Also the use of total sun protection is mandatory for at least 2 months after the downtime is over. Strictly no direct sun exposure for at least 3 months after the treatment.
If you are in the beauty industry or simply interested in getting into it, what are you waiting for? Start browsing this website and begin your free training course today!