Here you will find all the important instruction which will help you carry out your first plasma eyelid tightening in complete safety and avoid the most common treatment mistakes.
We will take you through the best way to use our plasma devices for aesthetic uses correctly step by step, providing you with clear video examples that you can take as reference when you carry out these types of aesthetic treatments. We will make clear the distinction between low, medium and high intensity treatments. We will provide you with the necessary visual reference experience for you to carry out your first plasma upper eyelid tightening procedure with confidence. Before going ahead and study this section please study the Plasma Eyelid Tightening Module.
- The first step for you is to familiarise with the way the plasma devices are used on "familiarise with the use of electrical arcing devices web page on Voltaicplasma.com" there is extensive information on how become accostuimed to the use of these devices for the very first time. Once you have completed the exercises on the "test meat" and you are comfortably able to use the device at a minimum power level, then you can start the use of the device for eyelid tightening for the first time.
- If you have the BeautyTeck, set the device at minimum power level with three battery configuration. In any case, do not be tempted to use a higher power setting than the lowest one. If you are using devices sold by other companies use their instructions for this procedures.
- Use only short bursts duration of less than a 1/4 of a second (as seen in the video below)
- Distance the spots between 3 to 2 mm apart. To can also distance them 4 mm apart is you wish.
- Cover a relatively small area of the upper eyelid.
Once you have performed your first low-intensity upper eyelid tightening treatments and you have seen the results, then you can move to performing medium intensity treatments. Normally medium intensity treatments are performed by only changing the duration of the arc slightly and reducing the distance between the spots. Also, the area treated will increases slightly.
- If you are using the BeautyTeck the device setting at level 1 with three battery configuration.
- The distance between the spots is decreased slightly and ranges between 1 to 2 mm between the spots .
- The duration of each spot is in the region of 1/4 to 1/2 of a second.
The video below will provide you with some reference treatments to emulate in order to reproduce these types of treatment intensity.
- Major swelling which is inevitable after high-intensity treatments even using appropriate soothing products. Soothing products can sometimes alleviate the severe swelling.
- Pain following the first 24 hours after the treatment.
- Prolonged period of redness (also referred to long-term healing), this can last up to 6 to 8 weeks after the treatment.
- Long term laxity lasting up to 3 months after the high-intensity treatment. This has been reported to occur after high-intensity treatments and it takes place during the long-term healing it is transient however in some rare cases it can last for several months. It is as if the area gets worse in the long terms instead of getting better. In most cases, this is coupled with long periods of inflammations.