- Advantages of the BeautyTeck over other Plasma Devices for Aesthetic Purposes.
- Why better unit is more Affordable than units with inferior Technical Specifications.
- BeautyTeck Technical Specifications.
Advantages of the BeautyTeck over other Plasma Devices for Aesthetic Purposes.
- The lowest power level of the BeautyTeck is the lowest on the market.
- It is far lower than the lowest power level of any other device marketed for similar purposes including the Plexr.
- Also this allows better treatment comfort to those people particularly sensitive to pain even using the best topical numbing products available.
Why better unit is more Affordable than units with inferior Technical Specifications.
We only invest in online open source online training and in RD to make the best products on the market.
We do not spend any penny on Marketing or pyramidal sales structures.
BeautyTeck Technical Specifications.
- Extremely Compact.
- Latest Ultra Fast Microprocessor.
- Can be carried in a Handbag. Dimensions: 250x60x50 mm.
- Light Weight 280g maximum weight including batteries.
- Over 32 Selectable Output Power Levels.
- Accommodates 4 Special AAA 3.7V batteries. Easily available on the market.
- Digital Display.
- Battery Level Indicator.
- Power Level Indicator.
- 4 LED light Power Levels.
- Customer Name Displayed on the Device Upon Request.
- Update-able Embedded Firmware.
- Electrode operates at 1KV (20% variance).
- Main frequency of 100 KHz (20% variance).
- Hand-held device.
- Power output ranging from less than 1W to 4 Watts
- Unlike other units, mains connection is not required.
- Electrodes can be sterilised using an appropriate autoclave.
- External compact battery charger easily available on the market from many suppliers. No heavy base stations required.
Picture of the BeautyTeck Device