In this video, you will witness a presentation on the topic- ” Plasma device and Light-emitting devices”. This was part of an online presentation and question-answer session.
- Explaining about plasma and other light sources
- The principle of electric arc used in the plasma device.
- The principle of light emitting treatment devices like laser
- The difference in the treatment of plasma and laser
- The light emitted by the electric arc in plasma is safe and plasma treatment do not need protective glasses.
Plasma vs Laser
The electric arc produced in the plasma device generate heats to treat the area concerned, while in Laser light radiation are used to heat.
The light produced by plasma is very low intensity. No effect on the human body whatsoever. In case of the Laser, you will need to wear glasses for the treatment.
The laser treatment can cause infections while in plasma there are fewer chances.
Plasma Devices Light Emission
The light emitted by the arc is not causing any effect on the human body. The intensity of the light emitted by the arc is less to that of a display.
Devices That Emit Electro Magnetic Radiations
- LED light therapy.
TEST ON THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PLASMA AND LIGHT EMITTING DEVICES FOR SKIN BEAUTY THERAPY.